The diaphragm of the JMⅡflexible diaphragm coupling produced by our company is divided into connecting rod type and full wafer type of different shapes. The relative displacements of the two axes are compensated by the elastic deformation of the diaphragm coupling. It is a high-performance flexible coupling with components made by strengthening of metals. There is no relative sliding, no noise, no lubrication, compact structure, high strength, long service life, no rotation gap, not affected by temperature and oil, and has the characteristics of acid, alkali and corrosion resistance. Our JMⅡflexible diaphragm coupling meets the requirements of JB/T9147-1999.
● Strong ability to compensate for misalignment of two axes. Compared with the gear coupling, the angular displacement can be doubled, the reaction force is small during radial displacement, the flexibility is large, and certain axial, radial and angular displacements are allowed.
● It has obvious shock absorption, no noise and no wear.
● High transmission efficiency, up to 99.86%. Especially suitable for medium, high speed and high power transmission.
● It is suitable for working in high temperature (-80+300) and harsh environment, and operate safely under the condition of shock and vibration.
● Simple structure, light weight, small volume, convenient disassembly. It can be assembled and disassembled without moving the machine (refer to the type with intermediate shaft), and no lubrication is required.
● It can accurately transfer the speed, running without slip, and can be used for the transmission of precision machinery.
JMⅡ diaphragm couplings are widely used in metallurgy, mining, petroleum, chemical, electric power, shipping, lifting and transportation, textiles, light industry, agricultural machinery, printing machinery and water pumps, fans, machine tools and other industries to transmit power in mechanical equipment.